Monday, July 9, 2012

Cover Love (21)



Rabid Reads - Cover Love


This feature is hosted by Carmel @ Rabid Reads. The rules are very simple. Choose a cover (or two, or three), preferably new-ish, and share what you like about it. Grab the graphic or don't just so long as you link back.


My picks this week:


I like the background colors a lot! Also, she has sparkles in her hair! That's cool. Oh, and the font used for the title is so pretty! I wonder if the heroine is anything like the girl in the picture though...



Innocent Darkness - Suzanne Lazear














 This is such a simple cover. Maybe that's why I like it. Although I'm not particularly fond of the pinkish-violet glasses, I love the angel-devil sides on the lenses. Though I'm not exactly sure about the mustache. But I do like the cover :D


Hollywierd - Terri Clark












What are your picks for this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...